“We are addicted, may not … are we addicted yet?” seems to be a question that many People keep asking themselves questions all the time. Especially if someone has a fever, runny nose, or body aches. will be more worried because that is one of the symptoms of "Covid-19 patients" because even this wave of "Covid-19" epidemic will not show symptoms immediately when sick or many people may not have symptoms, but "high fever" is one of the symptoms that everyone needs to monitor themselves and those around them.
Today, "Healthy Thai Food" has collected "Thai herbs" that have properties to cure colds, and some "herbs" can also treat the preliminary symptoms of "Covid-19", such as "Fah Talai Jone" (Kariyat), a popular herb. It's in great demand right now.
-Herbal "Cure Cold" Prevent "Covid-19”
"Herbs" can be used to cure colds. can prevent a variety of diseases and research has confirmed that "Fah Talai Thieves" in addition to curing colds It can also be used to treat covid-19 as well.
1. “Fah Talai Jone” (Andrographis paniculata) has properties to cure fever, cure inflammation, cure sore throat. It is a bitter folk herb that has been used to treat colds since ancient times. which contains a variety of bioactive substances such as diterpenoids (Diterpenoids), flavonoids (Flavonoids) and polyphenols (Polyphenols) that have anti-inflammatory and anti-infective effects. stimulates the functioning of the immune system and may help relieve cold symptoms
The method is to use the leaves of the paniculate. It is dried and ground into a powder form with honey as a bolus. and eat immediately when having cold symptoms
While "Fah Talai Jone" in the treatment of "Covid-19 patients" with mild symptoms by the Department of Thai Traditional and Alternative Medicine, it was found that the important substance andrographolide Andrographolide in andrographis paniculata seems to have the potential to help prevent coronavirus from entering cells and prevent coronavirus from multiplying.
-"Herbs" close to the body, natural treatment, non-toxic.
2. "Garlic" is a plant that has been used to treat colds for a long time. Because garlic is believed to have antiviral and antibacterial properties. It is also rich in various biological substances such as arginine (Arginine) oligosaccharides. Oligosaccharides, flavonoids, selenium, and allicin may help treat colds. will help treat a sore throat has antibacterial effect and help boost the immune system in the body.
The method is to peel the garlic and chop finely. Then eat it fresh.
However, consuming garlic can cause side effects such as bad breath, body odor, heartburn, stomach pain, especially fresh garlic consumption can exacerbate these symptoms.
3. "Shallot" has properties that help make breathing easier and clearer. It is a herb that old people like to break it up and place it near the head for children to inhale in the belief that it can cure colds. Scientifically, shallots contain organosulfur compounds. organosulfur, such as Diallyl Disulphide, Diallyl Trisulfide, S-Allyl Cysteine, and Allicin is believed to have anti-inflammatory properties and may help treat colds.
The way to do it is to pound the red onions until they are dented. Then wrap it in a thin white cloth. and put it near the pillow of the person who has a cold clear nose certification I'm definitely breathing well.
-"Herbs" Lemon, Ginger, Lemongrass, Cough, Phlegm.
4. "Lemon", a citrus fruit rich in vitamin C and many nutrients that are essential for the proper functioning of the body and immune system. Lemons can relieve symptoms of colds. especially sore throat Help relieve breathing, reduce cough, reduce phlegm. In foreign countries, yellow lemon or lemon is used as a folk remedy for colds as well. But studies in this area are still limited. Therefore, it is unclear whether lemons will help treat colds.
The method is to squeeze the lemon juice to get the juice. Then mix it with honey and brew it with hot water. Drink it warm, breathe freely, relieve cough.
Eating lemons in moderation is relatively safe for most people. But there is not enough reliable safety data regarding high dose consumption. and consumption during pregnancy or lactation Therefore, large quantities of lemon should be avoided. because it may adversely affect the health of the body
5."Ginger" has properties to cure cough and expectorant. The experiment found that the old ginger juice boiled in water for 30 minutes caused the macrophasic white blood cells. Better catch the flu virus
The method is to choose old ginger and cut it into glasses. pound and squeeze the juice or bring to a boil with 1 liter of water by boiling for about 5 minutes, then scoop out the ginger. Take only ginger juice and drink it while it's warm. By drinking 1 glass at a time, morning, noon and evening. Ginger juice can help reduce mucus. or to be mixed with lemon juice add a little salt and drink.
6. "Lemongrass" can be used to treat colds, influenza, fever, headache, stomachache. It is a herb that has excellent immune-boosting effects. Antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and anti-flu virus.
The method is to break up 3-4 lemongrass stalks, bring them to a boil with 1 liter of water and lift them up. Pour only the water to sip often throughout the day because lemongrass is a herbal remedy for nasal congestion that works well as well. It also helps to cure a runny nose from a cold as well.
7. "Onion" will help the circulatory system work well and help expel phlegm contains quercetin, which is a bronchodilator. that has antiviral effects against the common cold, influenza, and immune-boosting effects antihistamine effect helps to expand the trachea and onion also has many health benefits, so it can cure colds.
The method is to wash the onions thoroughly. and wrapped in a loose thin white cloth for inhalation or to be deposited for people with nasal congestion will help improve symptoms.
8. "Chili", an herb that has been used in medicine for a long time. This is because the peppers, which have seeds attached to them, contain capsaicin that causes spiciness. This heat will cause the body to sweat and remove toxins from the body. Capsaicin, extracted from chili peppers, is used as a medicinal ingredient. Both oral and external, such as cold medicine, and can treat cough as well.
The method is to take the chili plants, except for the chili seeds. Wash your face thoroughly, then chop it into short pieces. and dry in the sun Bring about 15 g of dried chili plants in the sun and bring to a boil in 1 liter of water. By drinking 1 glass at a time during the morning - evening. Its properties will help make breathing easier.
9. "gooseberry" according to Thai medicine recipes can "Cure a cold". gooseberry
has properties "Cold Cold", good for coughing. It is known in every country that has tamarind. This may be due to vitamin C or tannins. Cold symptoms, cough, sore throat, dry mouth
The method is to use 15-30 fresh fruits. Squeeze the juice from the fruit or boil the whole fruit and drink it instead of water from time to time, or eat it as a fresh fruit dip with salt and eat.
10."Basil", a herb that Thai people use to cure cough, "cold", relieve flatulence, indigestion, has properties to help strengthen the immune system.
How to do it: Take basil leaves to cook or bring fresh basil leaves (red basil or green basil) 1-2 handfuls to boil, add enough water to boil. By boiling until half of the water is left, then bring the water to drink by drinking 2-3 glasses a day and continue to drink until symptoms improve. Boiling should be used only once, should not be boiled again.