9 herbs to lose weight and help reduce fat
Thai traditional herbs can help reduce cholesterol. Helps to lose weight and stimulates the body's fat burning system. Eating these herbs can help reduce belly without medication. Let's see what herbs for weight loss are.
1. Safflower Safflower is a medicinal plant that contains antioxidants. This can help reduce blood lipid levels, prevent clots in the arteries, and help reduce bad cholesterol.
2. Yanang leaves Yanang leaves are tasteless herbs. Most people like to drink herbal tea leaves Yanang. Help reduce obesity by bringing Yanang leaves to a boil until boiling. Then drink it regularly 3 times a day, it will help to balance the body.
3. Black pepper Black pepper has a pungent aroma, spicy taste, helps sweating. Relieve flatulence, cure constipation, improve appetite and also contain piperine. That helps to burn body fat and helps get rid of excess fat.
4. Stevia Stevia is a natural sweetener that is 150-300 times sweeter than sugar, but does not produce energy. It is the best natural sweetener. Stevia can help reduce high blood lipids. Eliminate bad fats in the blood thereby reducing the risk of heart disease and high blood pressure.
5. Turmeric Turmeric contains curcumin, which is an antioxidant and helps lower cholesterol levels. and stimulate the burning of body fat.
6. Holy basil leaves Holy Basil leaves have properties to relieve abdominal pain and flatulence. Relieve colic, distension, expel wind. Holy Basil leaves can also help drive fat and sugar inside the body as well.
7. Rosella Rosella can lower cholesterol. triglycerides Bad cholesterol LDL, and helps reduce fat in the blood vessels. However, the rosella water should not contain sugar. In order to reduce blood fats for the best results.
8. Ginger Ginger is a Thai herb that has a warming effect. Therefore, it can help reduce the cumulative average sugar level. It has properties to reduce fat in the blood as well.
9. Garlic Garlic lowers blood fat levels. Reduce cholesterol and triglycerides in the blood. Garlic has been found to help increase good HDL cholesterol and lower cholesterol when taken regularly for only 1 month. It can help reduce cholesterol levels effectively. Cr.Mthai